Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Something Fun: Valentines Day

This February 14th will be our third Valentines Day in Mountain House.  I honestly can't remember the first, and I only remember last year because of a really bad dining experience.  I won't mention the restaurant here, but it was a place in downtown Tracy, and I'm sure if you're really keen, you can find my Yelp review of the place.

So, because of that, I wanted this year to be nice.  Nothing too over the top, but still a great time.  We've decided to try out a new "gourmet Mexican" restaurant in Livermore, El Sacromonte.  It's gotten good reviews on Yelp.  So, even though I'm a food wimp and a little scared of trying something so different (check out their menu - this is no taqueria), I'm going to have an open mind. 

What are your favorite places nearby for a nice dinner out?  Please post your responses in the comments below.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment