Friday, January 27, 2012

Bargain Alert: For the Grown Ups - 2 Craft-Beer Flight Paddles at Tap 25 for $6

I had noticed Tap 25 last week on Yelp and it had really good reviews.  It's a newer place, in the charming Blacksmith Square (corner of Livermore Ave and Railroad).  They have 25 rotating taps of American craft beers (hence the name) and I hear the food is good, too. 

This weekend, for $6, you can get a voucher for two Craft-Beer Flight Paddles (regularly $12) from Living Social.  I'm not quite sure what a paddle is, but I'm anxious to find out. 

Get yours here

(This is my link - which will give me a promotion.  Remember you can do this, too.  If you want to go the site directly, go to www.livingsocial.com and select Walnut Creek/Contra Costa)

Also remember that you can't use your voucher until the day after you purchase it.  (Too bad, I definitely could have used a beer tonight.  It's been a long week.)

Here's Tap 25's website, as well: http://www.taptwentyfive.com/

And of course, always enjoy your adult beverages safely and responsibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment