Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mountain House Community Garage Sale is This Weekend!

This is probably my favorite event in Mountain House.  Every year, I find something I need at an awesome price. 

The first year we lived here, I got some perfect curtains for my house.  I really needed them, too, because we had just moved in, and the last thing we needed to spend money on was new curtains.  Last year, I got a nice bookshelf that I had been looking for, along with a bunch of nice, practically new, clothes that I knew would fit either my sister or me for $1 a piece.  My parents got some nice leather couches for a steal, too. 

So, you can bet we well be out in force come Saturday morning.  Come join us.  You can find all of the info and maps here: http://wiki.mhvillages.com/~wiki17/index.php?title=Community_Garage_Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment