Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mi Pueblo Food Center is Now Open in Tracy!

I'm so excited to hear that Mi Pueblo Food Center is now open in Tracy.  I feel like I've been waiting forever, when in reality it was just a few months since I heard that the SaveMart on Tracy Blvd had closed and was going to become a Mi Pueblo. 

I was first introduced to Mi Pueblo stores a couple of years ago by my friend who is originally from Mexico.  She loved going there because she said it reminded her of being back in Mexico.  We went there together and ate at their in-store taqueria (each store has one, I believe).  It was really yummy, inexpensive food.  Plus they have really good prices on quality produce and each store has a great carniceria (meat department) and panaderia (bakery).

Now, I know some people may be reluctant to go there if they don't speak Spanish.  But let me reassure you.  Their staff is bilingual (Spanish/English) and I am always treated just like every other customer and have a great experience in their stores, despite the fact that I can barely remember any of my high school Spanish.  Plus, it's a great way to experience something out of the norm, and brush up a little on your Spanish vocabulary: lechuga = lettuce.  See?  It will be fun.

They're now open at:

3225 N. Tracy Blvd.
Tracy, CA 95376

Their Grand Opening Celebration will be on Saturday, March 31st.  I definitely plan on stopping by that day to see all of the festivities that they're bound to have.

Here's their new weekly flier.  It's also bilingual.  http://www.mipueblo.com//mipueblo/wp-content/uploads/especiales/TRACY.pdf

Or visit their website at: http://www.mipueblo.com/mipueblo/

No comments:

Post a Comment