Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bargain Alert: $25 for a Horse Riding Lesson in Livermore

My sister is a horse person, so I practically grew up around horses, and I was lucky enough to be able to ride when I wanted.  So, it always surprises me when I meet adults that have always wanted to but have never ridden a horse. 

Right now, Groupon has the opportunity to do that for a great price, right here in Livermore.  Airdance Farm is offering 3 different packages, starting at $25 for a lesson, $89 for 4 lessons and $49 for an introduction to horses (which includes a lesson). 

It sounds like this is a great chance to fulfil those life-long dreams.  Or better yet, make your little one's dream come true before they grow up.

Check out the deal here.

2 comments:

  1. I think that its a scam.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, Anonymous. It's my understanding that Groupon is a reputable company that screens it's offers before they're made available. So, I highly doubt this is a scam. However, this deal is no longer available, since Groupon deals are only available for purchase for a short period of time.
    Please check back frequently, as I'll continue to post about additional offers that are available at the time that I write the post. However, please note that, as with any great deal, those are also likely to only be available for a limited time.

    ReplyDelete