Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Livermore Area Recreation & Park District's Winter/Spring Programs Catalog is Now Available

Every few months, I look forward to LARPD's new catalog of classes and programs.  It's filled with great activities for kids and adults and they're usually at great prices (or at least cheaper than private lessons and classes).  There are always too many classes that I want to take, so my family and I usually attend one or two per year.
 
There are any kind of classes imaginable, and some you never would have thought of in your wildest dreams.  Last year, my step-daughter took a kid's Zumba class, that she really enjoyed. (I've since discovered that kids can participate in the Zumba classes in Mountain House, but I'll post more on that soon.)  Another fun thing that my sister told me about is the Friday Fun Night, which allows you to drop of your 5- to 10-year-old off at the community center so that you can have a "date night" (or just a break).  It's only $15 for 3 hours and it sounds like a great time for all.

I'm going to look a little deeper to pick out which classes we might take this season.  I'll update you on the ones that I think look the best, and are the best deals.

Find the full catalog here: http://www.larpd.dst.ca.us/brochures/Winter_Spring_2012_Brochure.pdf

And you can find the LARPD website here: http://www.larpd.dst.ca.us/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment